West Virginia University Master Plan
Project Location: Morgantown, West Virginia
Project Scope: 3,500,000
In 1994, Sizemore Group was retained to provide an update to the existing master plan. The outcome had to establish a defensible plan for funding the needs. Program based planning effort created an inspiring image for a ten year expansion and a solid implementation plan to accomplish it.
- Physical master planning site
- Assessment of existing campus
- Academic, library and recreation space programming for the two undergraduate campuses
- Detailed facilities assessment
- Detailed program
- Detailed allocation of future programs
As part of this, sector plans were developed for key areas such as the library and science functions.